Friday, June 6, 2008

Solution to the problem

Have every game be a day game after a rain out. With no one in line at Red, Hot, & Blue 10 minutes before the first pitch, I was able to get my lunch, add BBQ sauce, and still get to my seat in the top of the first.
Of course, game 2 was an entirely different story. Lines were absurd enough for Cardinals fans to ask me if they are always like that. This was before the game got started. I had to reply, yes, of course. I thought about getting a drink after the first inning, but the shortest line would have cost me an inning worth of viewing.
Here's to a series of rain outs, followed by day/night double-headers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great...the ticket sales would be so low that your RH&B would cost 30 bucks.

Gwitch Rules said...

Actually, the announced attendance was about 27k, since they count all the people from the night before. :)