Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More errors than runs

And the gNats have three runs. I've always appreciated the civility of fans here in Our Nation's Capital toward the home team - no matter which one. When Lez Bullets were winning 20 games per year. When the Caps were at the bottom of the Patrick (except '89.) When the 'Skins had Jack Pardee, the hometown fans took the losses with class. But none of those teams threw a $611 million toilet seat around the necks of said fans. Which is why I think it's time we got our Philly on. Boo the bums. Boo all of them. From "Fragile" Nick Johnson to HR Puff-in-chief Cordero, to Face of the Franchise David Wright v 0.5 Ryan "0-2" Zimmerman. Oh wait...they're all on the DL. Well...I can't get that worked up over Pete Orr and Wee Willie Harris so I guess I'll just stay home. Say hi to the Birds this weekend. I'm sure we'll get swept and give them the continued ability to keep screwing DC. Just like the gNats did to both ex-Senator franchises.

So this is what it's like to be a Royals fan. But without the '85 series.

No comments: