Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Coming clean

So as I've mentioned before, I've got two kids, both girls. 9 & 6. I loved taking them to RFK and I like bringing them to STBNGNP. After five or six games, I'd successfully avoided all the kids crap. Arcade, batting cages, playground, and most importantly, Build-A-Bear. The last one was easy. I simply said that it had no place in a ballpark and that I was morally opposed and there was no way they would get one from me and if they didn't pipe down about it, no Dippin' Dots.

Well, the wife joined us for the first time tonight, hence the picture.

Ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great looking bear! Didn't you know about the Build-A-Cockroach store at RFK? You should treat your kids to Gifford's Ice Cream the next time you are at a game.

Anonymous said...

Where there's food, there's roaches. It's only a matter of time before the displaced denizens of RFK find their way to their new home. Sad fact of life - you that that phrase "You don't ever want to see the kitchen at your favorite restaurant". Now, I like the idea of being able to get a Gifford's in a little roach shaped cup with a curly "W" stamped on its back!